We have been utilising the facilities at Mallory Park and the Notio device technology to acquire aerodynamic data on athletes.
We’ve been working hard over the past years to refine the protocol to provide an efficient and accurate service which has now been tried and tested with hundreds of runs at the facility.
- With bike performance only going in one direction, optimising aerodynamics is a necessity for optimal performance.
- Testing small position changes and different equipment options adds objective data to inform your decision making.
- Testing in the field reduces the cost and we’ve worked hard to make sure the data you’re getting is up to scratch.
- Complete the booking form and we will get back to you on track availability and start planning your session.
- Initial set up takes time to mount the device properly and ensure we have all the right sensors connected and information acquired before starting the runs.
- We get through 6-8 runs in one session on averagewhich includes looking through the data and video of each one. The active part of the run is typically 6m-6m30s.
- After the session you’ll receive feedback with the run data and some more context on the application to your racing.
- Total time from start to finish is usually 3-3.5 hours.
- We have a good range of helmet options to test.
- Geared towards multisport athletes looking to make more objective decisions on their position and equipment.
- Athletes are expected to be able to hold position well throughout the session.